Exhibitor registration forms are no longer available. You can still register online or visit the registration desk at MSC which opens at 8 am on March 3.
Exhibitor Registration Information
Exhibitor registration(s) can now be completed online or by submitting a completed form.
VERY IMPORTANT!! Communicate with the booth’s primary contact before submitting a form or registering online. Registrations sent in by the booth’s primary contact supersede all other registrations.
ALL contracted booth space is allotted 1 Complimentary Full Meeting Registration and 3 Exhibitor-Only Badge Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space for a total of 4 exhibitor registrations. Exhibitor-Only Badges can be Upgraded for an additional fee. Upgraded registrations count toward the total booth allotment. Visit the MSC Pavilion floor plan to view your booth’s size.
Exhibitor registrations that exceed the booth’s allotment will be cancelled and paid registration fees will be refunded. Notification will be emailed to the registrant and the booth’s primary contact. If you secure your room and your registration is cancelled, you will need to register as a full meeting attendee, or your room will be cancelled by ConferenceDirect.
Online Registration promotion codes – when you reach the Review & Payment screen of your cart, type in all caps/no spaces the code below to discount your registration rate.
Exhibitor-Only Badge - $0 (member/non-member) – EXHON
Includes access to the exhibit hall and all social/food functions inside the MSC/TMC exhibit hall. It does not include access to activities, sessions or food/social functions outside the MSC/TMC exhibit hall.
Upgrade from Exhibitor-Only Badge to Full Meeting Registration - (Select Upgrade box) - EXHON
(ATA/MSC Member - $500/Non-Member - $750)
Same benefits as a Full Meeting Registration.
Complimentary Full Meeting Registration - $0 (member/non-member) - EXHFR
Full Meeting Registration includes all MSC Annual Meeting activities, including sessions, receptions, breaks, food functions, and the MSC/TMC exhibit hall.
**Do not exceed the booth's allotted badges.
- Username and/or password assistance? Email Registrations@trucking.org and provide each registrant's full name, title, company and email address. If you are a employee of a MSC/ATA member company, you can email MSC@trucking.org or ATAMembership@trucking.org.
- Sponsorship opportunities? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Sponsors page.
- Exhibit booth questions and resources? Email email@example.com or visit the Exhibitors page.
- Hotel Information? The deadline to secure hotel reservations at the MSC/ATA discounted rate has passed. Please see your registration confirmation email for the link to secure hotel accommodations through ConferenceDirect’s trusted partner aRes Travel.
- Can’t find your confirmation email? If registered by someone else reach out to that person and ask if they have it. Check your spam filter and add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your safe senders list. Email Registrations@trucking.org to request a copy of your confirmation email.
- Do you require special assistance? If you require special assistance to participate, have dietary restrictions or food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitor Change & Cancellation Policy
The deadlines for cancellation (February 2) and change requests (February 19) have passed.
Changes: All changes received by February 19 will be processed prior to the start of the meeting. All new and other/additional changes will be accepted on-site at the MSC Registration desk beginning on Monday, March 4.
Cancellations: No refunds will be processed for cancellations received after February 2. Transfer or Substitute a paid registration on-site at the MSC Registration Desk.